Population Health and Intelligence Analyst
Source: Talent GB
Purpose of Role:
To enable the members the Council and relevant partners and stakeholders, especially the CCG to access, understand and use accurate, relevant information so improvements of the health and wellbeing of citizens and reduction health inequalities can be achieved.
- Link in with Population Health Management programmes across borough (working closely with the Head of Health Intelligence and Public Health Consultants and Analytics).
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of large and highly complex datasets (ONS, HES, primary care & social care, QMAS, etc).
- Offer a range of analytical solutions even where no precedent exists.
- Quantitative and qualitative ad hoc and routine reporting.
- Able to develop and apply advanced Public Health knowledge
- Engage well with others, build relationships and encourage contribution to deliver shared objectives
- Strong ability to write and present findings to diverse audiences (including non-technical groups)
- Highly experienced at MS Excel and SQL
- Travel Requirements: Homework predominately
- Contract Length: 6 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Pay Band: 7
- IR35: Inside
Please apply without delay if this role is for you!
8 days ago
Swansea University has been at the cutting edge of research and innovation since 1920. Swansea has a long history of working with business and industry but today the research has a much wider impa
Swansea University - London, England - Talent GB
Surrey Heartlands ICS is looking for a Senior Project Manager to support the roll out of Population Health Management techniques (PHM across the system. Population Health is an approach th
NEL - Leatherhead, England - Talent GB
Job Details Fixed term until 31st January 2023 We are seeking an experienced Public Health Intelligence Specialist who will based within the Public Health team i
jobsgopublic - Enfield, England - Talent GB
The post holder will be employed by the London Borough of Merton as part of the Regulatory Services Partnership (RSP) working on behalf of the Boroughs of Merton, Richmond and Wandsworth.
Mint Resourcing Corporation Limited - Morden, England - beBee S