Payroll Administrator (Full Time or Part Time)
Source: Talent GB
* Carry out all activities in full compliance with H&SE legislation, within company policy and procedure.
* Responsible for reporting any unsafe acts or unsafe conditions observed (using the Near Miss System) in accordance with responsibilities under the Health and Safety at work Act.
* Pay: Processing monthly payroll (end to end), overseeing accurate payroll data entry and reporting in accordance with the pay centre timetable; includes collecting data from managers, supervisors and employees, interpreting timesheets, preparing paperwork , inputting data direct to the computerised personnel system, recording sickness absence, processing of new starts and leavers.
* Produce management reports for issue to management on overtime, absence, headcount and other pay related issues.
* Overseeing the accurate processing of the organisation's flexible benefits
* Point of contact for payroll and benefits related queries
* Responsibility for processing invoices and reporting
* Assisting on specific HR projects
* Ensuring full adherence to all necessary compliance and regulation
* Carrying out audits across the payroll function
* Administer HR-related documentation with regards to Company Schemes/Systems to ensure employees/organisations receive accurate data in a timely manner, e.g. Child Care Vouchers, Long Service Award Scheme, Annual Leave, Pension Fund.
* Deal with enquiries, some of a sensitive nature, from outside agencies, e.g. Inland Revenue, credit companies, in line with the Data Protection Act. Explain implication of such enquiries to employees, e.g. Arrestment of Wages.
* Submit Police Acquire & Keep to Police Scotland on behalf of the Licensing and Safety Case Manager in a timely manner, Ensure all new employees have appropriate clearance and that they are reimbursed for Disclosure Scotland check in a timely manner.
* Ensure all personnel files and HR databases are maintained and updated as appropriate
* Agency Resource: Process agency timesheets and maintain records to ensure compliance with the AWR
Requirements for the role are:
* Experience processing full end to end payroll
* SAGE Experience
* Highers / HNC or higher
* Business Discipline
* Up to date knowledge of payroll and pension legislation, tax and NI
* Administrative Experience
* Strong Communication skills
* Strong Numeracy skills
* IT Skills (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to handle queries efficiently, confidently and with a high level of success
* Ability to respect and apply confidentiality
This is a great opportunity to join a flexible role in a hugely successful manufacturing organisation. They offer great benefits including attractive holidays and pension, long service award scheme, and various care scheme vouchers. Ideally looking for an immediate start so please don't delay and send your CV in asap or call me on 07756 503438
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Elana Chilton
3 days ago
Do good. Be great. Are you a chartered physiotherapist who wants to continue helping people but needs a better work/life balance? At Maximus, you dont need to compromise. Join our Centre for He
Maximus - Greenock, Scotland - beBee S
Job Description Contract : Temporary assignment - PART TIME Start date : January 2022 Salary : £8.91 per hour - rising to £9.32 p
Brook Street - Glasgow, Scotland - Talent GB
Foster Carer - Full-Time/Part-Time/Flexible Around £22,000 per annum, tax-free Kind. Caring. Strong. Resilient. Does this describe you? Do you have a passion for the happiness and saf
RSD Recruitment Ltd - Glasgow, Scotland - beBee S
Apply now Back to search results Barista Full and part time permanent contracts Here at Costa Coffee we are all about passion, energy and teamwork, serving memorable mom
Costa Coffee - Null, Scotland - Talent GB