Vehicle Leasing Executive
Source: Talent GB
- Up to £18,000 basic / £50,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday (no weekends!)
- No prior Motor Trade / Leasing experience is necessary, anyone with any sales experience will be considered!
The Vehicle Leasing Executive will be handling will handle new phone and email leasing leads every day and will be targeted via conversion KPI's daily and weekly. You will be required to qualify and to sell to prospective private individuals and businesses an appropriate car which is predominantly funded on Contract Hire.
Knowledge of Contract Hire, Leasing, Hire Purchase and all other funding methods is ideal as is comprehensive knowledge of the car industry although ongoing industry training is given on a regular basis.
Working as part of a growing team, in an exciting environment where you are encouraged to think for yourself and to take ownership of your own portfolio of customers. This means that as well as having an excellent telephone manner the Vehicle leasing Executive must be hard working, honest, conscientious and be a brilliant problem solver as you will be juggling lots of tasks all of the time. You have to be well organised, enthusiastic and tenacious as we have very high standards and we only want the very best as we build a team for the future. If you are up to the challenge then we want to hear from you.
To be considered for this Vehicle Leasing Sales Executive role, it's essential you have:
- Excellent communicator with particularly good people skills
- Able to ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Confident presenting numbers and benefits over the phone, as well as dealing with doubts and most importantly closing sales.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Experience and confidence with using relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software).
- Highly motivated individual, who can work independently but communicate with the team.
- Good written communication skills; able to write emails
- Excellent organisational skills: able to fill in CRM details concisely and accurately and manage customer contact and expectations until the leasing proposal has been accepted.
- Calm and able to handle pressure and customer objections and rejection.
- Ability to accurately record details of customers’ requirements and details.
If this Vehicle Leasing Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today
8 days ago
£50000 per annum
Vehicle Technician Required in Middleton, Manchester - Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm + - Basic Salary up to £14 per hour depending on experience + time saved bonus - Main
Perfect Placement - Manchester, England - Talent GB
Job Description As our Vehicle Checker / Fleet Administrator (known internally as a Fleet Ambassador) your key objective is to ensure that all vehicles are checked for vehicle condition and road
DPD Group UK - Liverpool, England - Talent GB
The Recruitment Solution are seeking an experienced and fully qualified Technician for one of our of clients dealerships based in Prestwich Our clients are a manufacturer owned dealer group
The Recruitment Solution (London) Ltd - Greater manchester, England - beBee S
We are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for a successful main dealer based in Stockport to join their award-winning team, working with a world-leading brand. As a
Blue Automotive - Stockport, England - beBee S