Digital Marketing Intern
Source: Talent GB
Are you a passionate marketing student looking to gain some practical experience and work FULLY REMOTE from anywhere in the EU once you have spent the first 6 weeks in London and join us for some fun team nights out occasionally?
Don't wait any longer and apply for this exciting opportunity! We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have?
- Good written language skills in English
- Good computer skills
- Very good organisation skills
- A flair for design and copywriting
- An interest in data-driven marketing
- The ability to work proactively and with initiative
- A desire to learn from our experienced Head of Digital Marketing and from one of the best recruitment teams in Europe!
As our marketing and digital intern, you will report into our Head of Digital Marketing and your main responsibility will be to directly support our recruiting and marketing teams in their day-to-day activities. This is a great role because it will give you the chance to touch a lot of different areas within our business and build lots of new skills. Our clients are all over the world, in particular Germany, France and Switzerland.
Your tasks will include:
- Social media ownership: content research and planning, post scheduling, keeping up to date with the latest trends, creation of visuals and captions, tracking implementation
- Creating marketing collaterals including landing pages and downloadable content, formatting documents
- Helping with the design and setup of email campaigns
- Updating our website and helping improve our SEO
- Supporting with performance reporting and data analysis
- Maintain databases and input information, data, and records
What we offer
We are a young, international and energetic team, headquartered in the city of London. We work in a flexible office space overlooking a beautiful square. We will contribute £450/month to travel and lunch expenses. We also have lots of fun activities like monthly team socials!
The Company: Elemed
At Elemed, we recruit the people that get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life-saving products such as artificial hearts to innovative cancer-fighting radiotherapy machines, the people we place truly change lives and we are proud to be a part of that.
Our founder, Elena, has over 9 years of experience recruiting and is one of the most established recruiters in her field. Elemed is now 6 years old and we are growing, are you ready to grow with us? Do you want to work in a start-up environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing? Are you hungry to learn from, develop and work alongside one of the industry's best? If your answer is yes then Elemed is the place for you.
6 days ago
Digital Marketing Internship (Three months) Job Description: Learn how to define, design, build and implement organic and paid campaigns across a variety of onli
Garrard - Central london, England - Talent GB
Digital Marketing Internship (Three months) Job Description: Learn how to define, design, build and implement organic and paid campaigns acro
Garrard - Central london, England - beBee S
As a Junior Digital Marketer, you will be involved in creating and running marketing campaigns including social media, email marketing, creating landing pages and writing content. Through
Atos - Null, England - Talent GB
Study Group is looking for a strategic digital marketing professional who will drive the digital marketing roadmap of the organisation. Passionate about new technologies and in tune with the lates
Study Group - London, England - Talent GB