R&D Project Manager - Respiratory Mucinex(12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Source: Talent GB
Project Manager (12 Month Secondment)
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire / Remote based position
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Closing Date: 25th October 2021
You will provide end-to-end project management, for the full project lifecycle of innovation projects, from concept to launch. You will work across all relevant functions, governance levels and geographies. It is expected you will manage several projects at once, with the total number depending on the defined project categorisation and role seniority. You will have close interaction with key functions within the project team, such as R&D, Medical, Regulatory, Marketing, Supply. You will also interact with Performance & Resourcing and project sub teams.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a creative and tenacious problem solver. Having led projects in consumer goods before, you know the product development process and challenges of working within a regulatory framework. You will need the ability to:
• Lead the project initiation activities to ensure maximum clarity at the start of the projects, to the defined project management methodology and best practise.
• Ensure effective project kick-off including sign-off of key project documentation.
• Lead the project team through the planning activities to ensure end-to-end project plan is in place, including leading integrated planning sessions. High level and detailed project plans to be developed.
• Lead the project team through the deliver phases of the project ensuring issues, risks, decisions and quality management procedures are followed.
• Co-ordinate cross functional team activities to ensure the planned activities are completed to the agreed plan, budget and quality.
• Lead the project team in project closing activities in line with the defined project management methodology. Conduct closing meetings to confirm achievements against original plan and lessons learned with recommendations for future projects identified.
• Graduate or Master’s degree in related scientific discipline.
• Proven track record of managing cross functional innovation projects in FMCG or Consumer Health environment.
• Project Management qualification is desirable.
• Understanding of the US Monograph process
• Experience of budget and resource management, including forecasting.
• Experience with Microsoft Project.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
3 days ago
Commercial Project Manager (12 month fixed term contract)Location: Flexible 12 month fixed term contractThe OVO Group's purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach Plan Ze
OVO Energy - London, England - beBee S
Job Description An excellent opportunity to join an organisation that makes a difference Joining a well established PMO team and with direct line of sight to the Head of Department
Matchtech Technology - Woking, England - beBee S
Job Description Procurement Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract/Secondment Are you looking to join a business that allows you to have true ownership of the end-to-end procurement
Ford and Stanley - London, England - beBee S
Job Description *Who we are * Slaughter and May is a leading international law firm, advising on high-profile and ground-breaking transactions around the globe. The firm provides clients
Slaughter and May - London, England - beBee S