Source: Talent GB
Job SummaryAn award winning, global medical communications agency based in Central London is searching for an Account Director to join their team.
Job OverviewCompany Summary:
- A healthcare PR, Med Comms and Public Affairs agency.
- Phenomenal offices based in King's Cross.
- Not only do they collaborate with Pharma companies, but they also do lots of pro bono work and work closely with different NGOs.
- A family feel agency within a larger network.
- Creative Account Director role sitting within the Medical Education team, but there are opportunities to collaborate with other teams, and offer an integrated approach.
- Potential to work across a variety of therapy areas including; immunology, oncology, vaccines, heart failure and more.
- Developing and maintaining close client relationships.
- Motivating your team, encouraging them to think creatively and meet client briefs.
- Competitive salary ranging between £50,000- £65,000
- Working from home flexibility
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Access to executive coaching provision
- And many more!
Skills RequiredIt is essential that the individual has:
- A science degree
- 4-5+ years working in a Medical Communications agency
3 days ago
£50000 - 65000
Job Description Job Title: Account Director – Internal Communications & B2B Agency About the Internal Communications Agency Exciting opp
Reuben Sinclair - London, England - Talent GB
Job Summary My top medical communications client is looking for 2 Account Directors to join their team. Job Overview Company overview: - In
Meet Recruitment - London, England - Talent GB
Apply Email Print Account Director Client Services £ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year, £60k - 70k per year Job Title – Account Director The Role / Company
majorplayers - London, England - Talent GB
The Job Develop strong relationships with 10 enterprise accounts for the business Drive Account Director best practices on your existing bookof business ( Account St
Sphere Digital Recruitment - London, England - Talent GB