Senior Full Stack Developer
Source: Talent GB
The Software Developer contributes to designing and implementing new functionalities and oversees production of associated documentation to support delivery of all core trading applications used to run Euronext markets, international markets and MTFs. Depending on their level of expertise, the Software Developer has further responsibilities in bringing design and development expertise in a variety of network technologies to lead system-level development of software programs.
• Implement in coding the most complex components in new functionalities
• Design performance critical subsystems
• Produce clear and accurate documentation relative to implemented code
• Work with other teams on overall trading system design
• Contribute to projects addressing challenging subjects linked to new functionalities
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Proficient in designing and developing with C++ using templates
• Other programming languages expertise like Java and Python are a plus
• Sound understanding of Linux operating systems
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience leveraging modern technologies such as the following to help us design and build our future:
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We remain committed to providing a positive hiring and onboarding experience for our candidates during these unprecedented times. Where our offices can open safely, they will remain open; otherwise our employees are able to work efficiently from home. The well-being of our employees, their families, our external partners and visitors is our upmost priority and we are closely following Government guidance in all our locations to ensure all health and safety guidance are met.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.
3 days ago
Henderson Scott You will be working as a Senior Java Full Stack Developer as an integral part of a high performing Software Engineering team within an Internet Economy, where decisions are Data Dr
Henderson Scott - London, England - Talent GB
Senior Full Stack Developer - £50,000 - £60,000 DOE - London Embark on a new challenge and join my market leading client and their development team. Responsibilities</
In Technology Group - London, England - Talent GB
Skills: Minimum 3 years' experience in developing Web/Mobile applications Experience with database design/ development js/ Node.js/ PostgreSQL JavaS
In Technology Group - Null, England - Talent GB
Why join frog? Joining frog means you'll be joining the "pond," a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, co
frog design inc. - London, England - beBee S