Orchid Lounge Waiter/Waitress
Source: Talent GB
ABOUT PAN PACIFIC LONDON
Welcoming the epitome of modern luxury
A modern urban
retreat located in One Bishopsgate Plaza in the heart of the City of London and
just moments from Liverpool Street Station, Pan Pacific London combines sincere
Singaporean hospitality with contemporary London design.
Epitomising the juxtaposition of old and new London architecture, One Bishopsgate Plaza encapsulates not only a 43-storey bronze tower, encompassing Pan Pacific London and private Sky Residence apartments, but also the 144-year-old One Devonshire House featuring designer shops, a destination restaurant, and our very own contemporary cocktail bar. A landscaped public plaza seamlessly connects these two cultural hubs together, making Pan Pacific London a 24-hour destination for meeting, living, working and discovering.
Pan Pacific London is looking for an
exceptional Waiter/Waitress to join our Orchid Lounge team. You are dedicated to providing a memorable, refined and elegant experience service to our guests. It is part of your nature to deliver a warm welcome to our guests. This be a fast-paced environment and you are agile both on your feet and mentally. No two days are the same but that is what drives you and gives you energy.
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Make sure all cutlery, glasses and dishes are clean and well-presented prior to delivering to the guest
- Have full knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu
- Have full knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures
- Ensure clear and effective communication with the kitchen and other associates
- Ability to understand guest needs
- Ability to handle complaints
- Take ownership of guest requests
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding areas are kept clean and organised at all time
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation of chinaware, glassware and all other equipment
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
As a company, we pride ourselves on our close-knit relationships, development and wellbeing. You will be supported by inspiring and forward-thinking management with opportunities for new skills, fresh experiences, and personal development.
- Our goal is to always coach, keep and reward the very best so it is our aim to fill most of Pan Pacific London’s positions internally.
- 28 paid holidays per annum (inc. bank/public holidays).
- We have a staff restaurant where our chefs prepare delicious complimentary daily meals while you are on duty.
- Laundering of your tailored, bespoke Pan Pacific London uniform.
- Recognition and Social Programmes.
- Enjoy our properties with our Friends and Family rates.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Social gatherings, annual events… and more
Pan Pacific London invites you to a career of fulfilment, a place where you can grow, develop personal excellence and continue nurturing your love for hospitality. If you share the same values and passions, come and join us.
Please note that all Waiter/Waitress applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all Waiter/Waitress candidates.
3 days ago
Pan Pacific London
Lounge Waiter - London Come join our friendly team as a Lounge Waiter and develop a career at the Royal Automobile Club. Experience not necessary, training provided. Plen
Royal Automobile Club - London, England - Talent GB
Lounge Waiter - London Come join our friendly team as a Lounge Waiter and develop a career at the Royal Automobile Club. Experience not necessary, training provided. Plenty of opportunitie
Royal Automobile Club - London, England - beBee S
JOB DESCRIPTION St James Bar in Sofitel London St James is now looking for a Magnifique Waitresses/Waiters We are looking for talented Ambassadors to rep
SOFITEL - Null, England - Talent GB
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Waiter/ Waitress to join our food and beverage service team. The focus of the role will be to assist with the daily F&B preparation and<br
Food & Beverage - 41 - London, England - Talent GB