Retail Sales Assistant
Source: Talent GB
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team at our Thornbury Shop as a Retail Sales Assistant. Are you someone who is passionate about charity, fashion and wants to use their skills to make a real difference?
At St Peter’s Hospice you will enjoy one of the most diverse, career building and rewarding roles in retail. Sales Assistant roles help you to develop a wide range of skills which you can take with you throughout your career. Our shops play a vital role in generating income to help the Hospice provide its service; St Peter's is a Hospice charity that offers a range of high quality services to adults with life limiting illnesses and their families and carers. If you have an interest in retail and have high standards of customer service we would be interested in hearing from you. Previous retail experience would be useful but not essential.
- To assist the management team in achieving profit targets by reducing costs and maximising sales
- To operate as part of the overall shop team, willingly carrying out any tasks necessary to ensure the success and smooth running of the shop
- To support delivering a high standard of presentation throughout, windows and shop floor
- To assist the management team in implementing any changes as required to ensure optimum sales
- To assist the management team in generating and encouraging all stock donations from the public
- Actively supporting and demonstrating our values through your role
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with a proactive approach
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine interest in fashion and charity retail
- Ability to carry out manual handling tasks
- Open and adaptable to change and able to support others through it
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Working 15 hours per week, 2 days in 7 (this includes weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis)
- Actual Salary: Age 23 and over: £6,968 per annum, Age 18-22: £6,538 per annum, Under 18: £6,092 per annum
- We also offer a competitive benefits package which includes 27 days holiday FTE (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
Add a much-loved Bristol charity with a huge supporter base in a vibrant city and the feel-good factor of working for a cause that truly matters.
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability.
3 days ago
St Peter's Hospice
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team at our Heanleaze Shop as a Retail Sales Assistant. Are you someone who is passionate about charity, fashion and wants to use their ski
St Peter's Hospice - Bristol, England - Talent GB
Do you want a great work/life balance with Trading hours Mon – Sat 9-6? No late nights or Sunday working Competitive hourly rate £10.50 with an excellent bonus and commission package.
Nisbets - Cardiff, Wales - Talent GB
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join our Bristol team as our new Retail Sales Assistant ! Outdoor and Cycle Concept
Snow + Rock - Bristol, England - Talent GB
Part-time Retail Sales Administrator - Thornbury - Permanent Are you looking for a permanent part time job and live local to Thornbury? The hours of work for the Retail Sales Administr
Acorn Recruitment - Thornbury, England - beBee S