Senior CCTV Drainage Engineer
Source: Talent GB
NRC is one of the World's largest Emergency Response providers, with over 1500 employees.
Our UK operation currently employs over 180 people throughout the UK and is expanding.
We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service for all aspects of Drainage Maintenance and Industrial solutions and are now looking for an experienced Senior CCTV Engineer to join our expanding family to work throughout the Northwest based from our depot in Birkenhead, Wirral.
- Surveying existing drainage systems to create a detailed report using Wincan programme
- Create site plans and update existing plans
- Liaising with clients on site
- Completing regulatory paperwork in accordance with company policies
- Upkeep of vehicle and equipment
- Working alongside other Drainage teams including Jetvacs, Precision Cutting and Lining teams
- Entering confined spaces to place equipment within the sewer system
3 days ago
Milton keynes, England
US Ecology International
CCTV Engineer Required - Our client who are a SIA approved contractor security company are looking for a CCTV Engineer. They provide a large range of services across the country working wi
Unity Recruitment - St albans, England - beBee S
CCTV Monitoring Station Leader A vacancy has arisen for the position of CCTV Monitoring Station Leader within the Pendragon Monitoring Station at Loxley House. Reporting directly to and as
Pendragon Group - Kettering, England - Talent GB
We are looking for a Drainage/Civil Design Engineers Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Drainage/Civil Design Engineers based in Watford, UK. If you think you are a suitable matc
Aldwych Consulting - Watford, England - beBee S
Senior Civil Engineer required for my client in there Oxfordshire office to help lead the civils Department. The Civil Engineer will be working on a range of Drainage and Highways schemes within t
Bennett & Game Recruitment - Oxford, England - Talent GB